Pages

Wednesday, November 11

Visiting Teaching Idea - Nov. 2015

Okay long back story, I used to work at Pebbles in my Pocket when the St. George store was open. Besides the awesome peeps that I got to work with, 
my next favorite thing was getting new shipment from headquarters...
 I would squeal with delight anytime I laid eyes on anything made by 
Courtney Atkin. 
She. Is. Amazing. 
and she has a darling blog now, which I'm sure you've heard of 
(If you haven't then I suggest you leave this subpar blog and prepare to have your mind blown.)

Anyway. Right now she has these darling free conference printables. 
and I thought wouldn't that be cute 
printing those out all small like,
(see above 8x10) 
and tossing them into a jar?
(see below photo)
 Maybe raid your kids left over halloween candy and toss it in there. 
(Maybe select the same kind so its not AS obvious.) 

Print these tags out and Wah-lah.
Visiting Teacher cuteness. 

Maybe you don't have time for such tomfoolery...
well then sir, you are in luck. 
I have 8 of these little guys
already made
and waiting for you down at 
Jessies Place for just $5


3 comments: