Pages

Monday, December 14

Jingle-lings.

We've been making signs like crazy over here! 
My hands hurt. 
but my heart is full. 

...and my nose is thankful that the "throw ups" have finally left our house.
(even our elves got sick!)

Now that I'm back to the land of the living I thought I would share this fun tag.
Bears Kindergarten Class is having a Polar Express Party this Friday
(its the hip thing to do these days right?)
and since I found some jingle bells last year at Tai Pan in February 
(80% off yo.) 
and hoarded them for such an occasion. 
(I call it being prepared. My husband calls it a shopping addiction.)

I volunteered to bring in the jingle-lings.
You should be able to save the image and print 8X10


Just incase I don't see ya...


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to here about the throw up's but at least you got it overwith before christmas.your tags are super cute! Are you guy's coming for the progresive dinner on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to here about the throw up's but at least you got it overwith before christmas.your tags are super cute! Are you guy's coming for the progresive dinner on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute you are! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete